10. Whatever's at the top of the drawer is
what you wear.
9. All colors match all other colors.
Socks don't need to match--neither with
your outfit nor with each other.
8. For the most part, you only need one pair
7. For the most part, you only need one kind
of outfit regardless of the occasion.
6. Shorts are the preferred choice year round.
And you never need a jacket. Ever.
5. It doesn't matter how much your clothes
4. If your pants are too long or too big, turn
over the waistband a couple times.
3. You can fit your entire body into your shirt
by pulling up your knees if you're cold.
2. Clothes belong on the floor.
1. If it's uncomfortable, don't wear it.
Top 10 Fashion Rules (for women)