10 reasons to shop online
1. The package is like a gift on your doorstep when you get home.
2. The order gives you something to look forward to.
3. You can try on the clothes in the privacy of your home.
4. No salesperson pressure.
5. You can see right then if the item goes with other things in your wardrobe.
6. You can return things without feeling any discomfort or embarrassment.
7. More sizes, more lengths (petite, tall).
8. Who has time to hit a brick and mortar store? Shop any time convenient to you.
9. You can see the item objectively. Sure, the online model has a perfect figure, but it's hard to judge an item accurately when you see it on a hangar in a store--or even in the dressing room mirror.
10. Greener option: saves gas and driving—delivery is a bit like public transportation for goods.
11. Online shopping delivers to rural areas.
As Love.Sasha.Lynn of http://linkprosperity.com/james-allen explains...
"I live in a rural town, so I've taken to doing a lot of shopping online. It is nice to shop when I want, and with fast shipping I can get small items between my weekly shopping trip. :)"
Shopping online is almost like having a 3-D printer: click on a picture on the internet, put in some plastic, and a real thing, in a box, appears at your doorstep.