10 Reasons Why We Need Fashion Blogs
10. Because every day we are posed with the question "What am I going to wear today?"
9. Because clothes are a huge part of who we are (and part of our culture) and are thus a worthy topic of discussion.
8. Because J. Crew doesn't allow for product reviews, and Victoria's Secret often only shows one image/angle of each item.
7. Because blogs typically compile and review similar items from more than one vendor, something you can't do if you're just surfing from store to store.
6. From Avril Keys of School Gate Style: "For styling ideas & inspiration. Also great to see stuff on a 'real' person and get that personal recommendation."
5. Because someone needed to write about GAP's seamed A-line mini-skirt in killer tomato.
4. Because apparel has multiplied to a dizzying number of options--we need people to help us sort through and highlight the best.
3. Because small, green, philanthropic clothing companies need exposure.
2. From Julia aka Garconniere of à l'allure garçonnière: Because women should be "unapologetic about fashion even though it is often dismissed as superficial."
1. Because we are all looking to connect with like-minded friends.
A-line mini-skirt in killer tomato