I know a few things for certain...
1. H&M bras are the best buy for the money. I have several that I got
buy-one/get-one free for $5 (hence, $2.50 each), & they are very well made with removable pads & metal clasps. See more here.
2. Forever 21 has the best & cheapest camis ($1.80). They're thin, which is what you want to stave off bulk under your clothes.
3. Walmart is cheaper than Target.
4. Skirts are more comfortable than pants.
5. GAP, BR, Abercrombie, & J. Crew Factory offer an additional discount every single day. I generally try to hold out until it's 30%-40% off. I try never to pay for shipping.
6. Ross, J. C. Penney, & Kohl's have better deals than T.J. Maxx, Marshall's, Burlington, Macy's, or Dillard's. All these stores require a lot of time & patience.
7. Clothes from Boden, Garnet Hill, Zara, Nordstrom, & Anthropologie typically have lasting value & appeal.
8. Gray is my favorite color.
9. I need one pair of really good boots in the fall/winter & one pair of really good sandals in the spring/summer.
10. I often fall in love with the outfit on the manikin.
What are some of your clothing truths?
Another pretty gray sweater catches my eye, 40% off...