9. Because clothes are a huge part of WHO WE ARE (and part of our culture) and are thus a worthy topic of discussion.
8. Because Victoria's Secret doesn't allow for product reviews and often only shows one image/angle of each item.
7. Because we have creative energy spilling over that needs to be directed somewhere.
6. From Avril Keys of School Gate Style: "For styling ideas & inspiration. Also great to see stuff on a 'real' person and get that personal recommendation."
5. Because someone needed to write about GAP's seamed A-line mini skirt in KILLER TOMATO.
4. Because apparel has multiplied to a dizzying number of options--we need people to help us sort through and highlight the best.
3. Because small, green, philanthropic clothing companies need EXPOSURE.
2. From Julia aka Garconniere of à l'allure garçonnière: Because women should be "unapologetic about fashion even though it is often dismissed as superficial."
1. Because we are all looking to connect with like-minded friends.