The tag was originally started by Katie at The Green Product Junkie. I'm afraid I might be voted off the island, though, because my products are not very green.
I had to downsize the contents of my purse not long ago when I switched to the bag shown (See "Taking back the man purse"). I used to keep a lot more in my purse--always a wad of tissues, for instance :-)--but now I keep the bare minimum.
Here's all I've got with me (let me know if you need a safety pin or band-aid)...
- My wallet (the one with my hubby's photo)--stashed in a little zippered pouch that holds business cards & things like that for me.
- My Old School phone that's so tiny it fits in any pocket
- My keys--work (with the whistle) & car/home
- A small tube of Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock
- MAC Blot Powder/Pressed
- MAC lipstick in color Paramount
- Vaseline Lip Therapy
- Dental floss
- Nail clippers
- An Emi-Jay hair tie
- Two bobby pins
- One little safety pin
- A few Band-aids (for rubbing shoes or sudden minor injuries)
- Two pens--one blue, one black
- A little pad for jotting things down or playing a game
- A small packet of raw sugar (a treat for my son)
- My glasses
What's in my bag that's also in yours?
Do you carry a big or a small purse?
What's the oddest thing you carry around?